Welcome to the Ellington hotel, the new address in Berlin.
Here in the former "New Berlin West", the city was a pulsating
metropolis in the roaring twenties of the last century.
The legendary Femina Palace in Nuremberg street was one of the
first addresses for Berliners going out on a spree.
The Ellington continues this tradition with its listed architecture of the period.
Particularly interesting is the unusual bath concept , which is unique in Berlin.
Main features of the hotel:
- location: central location, city west
- metro station wittenbergplatz
- modern hotel in a listed building
- 300 straightforward rooms and suites
- unusual bathroom concept
- 4 stars
- green inner courtyard
- bar, restaurant, fitness area
- bus parking around the corner
Fotos: © Norbert Meise © holzfuss