This is the ideal hotel for both: Opening and end of the season journeys!
With its idyllic location in the densely wooded Dahme lake area, the Seehotel offers the perfect ambience. Zeuthen, a traditional and exclusive residential suburb of Berlin, is situated on the eastern shore of Zeuthener See.
From here you can reach Berlin’s city centre by water.
Wannsee and Spreewald are also close by. Berlin is reached quickly and easily
either by city train or by car for a quick "dip" into the big-city atmosphere.
Main features of the hotel:
- location: southern Berlin suburbs
- city train station Zeuthen, water transport
- first class hotel, 4 stars,
- 143 rooms and suites, some lake views
- restaurant with terrace, bar
- fitness facilities - Finnish sauna, steam bath,
tropical relaxation bath
- boating - rowing and electric boats
- rent-a-bike, private pleasure steamer
- event rooms for up to 180 people
- free parking for coaches at the hotel
Fotos: © Norbert Meise © holzfuss