A historic dairy building, recently renovated and transformed into a first class hotel. Exquisite design in old red-brickwork, overlooking the River Spree and the Berlin city centre.
Fabulously located in the city center, close to the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag building. Yet, a quiet and charming location on the River Spree near the Tiergarten Central Park.
All 220 air conditioned rooms and suites are equipped with shower or bath, telephone, cable TV, radio, mini-bar, towel warmer.
The restaurant "Lanninger" in a historic setting, with avant-garde interior design offers very high standard of regional and international cuisine. "Lanninger" bar with beautiful summer terrace is overlooking the River Spree.
Main features of the hotel:
- location: western city, city train station “Bellevue”
- underground station "Turmstraße"
- first class hotel, 4 Stars, 220 rooms and suites
- 5 function rooms sized 73 m² to 432 m²
- restaurant Restaurant/Bar "Lanninger"
- boat dock with direct access to the hotel
- fitness centre, sauna, solarium, steam bath
Fotos: © Norbert Meise © holzfuss